The Macintosh (branded as Mac since 1998) is a series of personal computers designed, developed, and marketed by Apple Inc. Steve Jobs introduced the original Macintosh computer on January 24, 1984. This was the first mass-market personal computer featuring an integral graphical user interface and mouse. This first model was later renamed to „Macintosh 128k“ for uniqueness amongst a populous family of subsequently updated models which are also based on Apple’s same proprietary architecture. Since 1998, Apple has largely phased out the Macintosh name in favor of „Mac“, though the product family has been nicknamed „Mac“ or „the Mac“ since the development of the first model.
Tracking : System Analysis
Tracking is the all-in-one tool to analyze the application launches, the system changes inside your computer. Tracking also analyzes your volumes to give you a reliable indication of the hours of mouting, unmounting, renaming of your volumes.
- Analysis of the launch of an application.
- Analysis of the extinction of an application.
- Analysis of the application activation / deactivation.
- Analysis of the hidden state of an application.
- Analysis of the system sleep state.
- Analysis of the system wake state.
- Analysis of the activation of a session.
- Analysis of the end of a session.
- Analysis of spaces.
- Analysis of the screen wake state.
- Analysis of the screen sleep state.
- Analysis of the mounting of a volume.
- Analysis of the unmounting of a volume.
- Analysis of the renaming a volume.
Features of Tracking :
- Tracking is available on the Mac App Store.
- Tracking export data in CSV format.
- Tracking is easy to use.
Hash : Hashing tool.
Hash is your utility to validate the check sum a file (file checksum).
With „Hash“ you calculate the hash of a file.
Hash supports the following algorithms :
Other functionalities :
- Drag & Drop mode.
- Export results.
- Information about the analyzed file.
- Instant check of the validity of a file with colored result.
- Algorithms selector.
Features of Hash :
- Hash is available on the Mac App Store, Hash is digitally signed.
- Hash is the best tool to hash your files.
- Hash is easy to use.